What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These refer to cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication , Identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during browsing, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics that have been predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
-Analysis Cookies: These are cookies that whilst being used by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurements and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyse your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
-Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that, either by being treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising space on the website as effectively as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of requested service or to the use that is made of our website. For this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you adverts related to your browser profile.
-Behavioral advertising Cookies: These are cookies that allow the management of advertising places that editors have included in a web page, application or platform from which he/she provides the requested service, in the most efficient way possible. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through consistent observation of browsing habits, which allows specific profiles to be developed in order to show adverts in function to these profiles.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
The https://www.monoticket.com website may use third-party services that, on behalf of MONOTICKET, SL, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of others Services related to Website activity and other Internet services.
• Facebook cookies (third-party cookies), service provided by Facebook Inc. The information generated will only be used in order to provide alternative access services and to make use of Facebook social icons. For more information, the user can access https: //www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
• Twitter cookies (third-party cookies), service provided by Twitter Inc. The information generated will be treated in order to make use of Twitter’s social icons. For more information the user can access https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-decookies-y-tecnologias-similares
• Google cookies (third-party cookies), service provided by Google, Inc. The information generated will only be processed in order to use the social icons of "Google Plus". For more information the user can go to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
• DoubleClick cookies (third-party cookies), service provided by Google, Inc. The information generated will only be processed in order to generate targeted traffic and know the impact of interactive advertising campaigns. For more information read here https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090
• Hotjar cookies (third-party cookies), service provided by Hotjar Inc, for the creation of a unique identifier (UUID) that allows you to track the visitor on the different pages and sessions you visit.
• Facebook Ads cookies (third-party cookies), service provided by Facebook, Inc. The information generated will be used to optimize and configure advertising campaigns by offering adverts of interest and allowing the evaluation of their effectiveness based on website visits.
• AdRoll cookies: (third-party cookies) is a service provided by AdRoll whereby generated information will be used to help track sales and other conversions from our ads on other websites.
Cookies will not be installed in your computer until you express your willingness to browse by carrying out one of the following actions:
• Moving vertically through the web, or;
• Clicking on any point on the web.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser settings installed on your computer.