Type your email and we'll send you an email with a link to reset your password
Type a password and repeat it.
Make sure the password is the same in both cases and then click in 'Change'
- Purchases are final.
- El acceso a distintas edades puede estar restringido. Para más detalles, ponte en contacto con el organizador del evento.
- Las fechas y horas de los eventos pueden variar. Recomendamos mantenerse atentos a los posibles cambios por parte del artista u organización.
- Tras la compra de tu entrada, recibirás un email de confirmación con todos los detalles del envío y del evento.
- Sellers determine the price of tickets in each listing, so these prices may be higher or lower than the face value.
- Some tickets are season passes. If you have any questions about this, please contact us before making the purchase
- If you have any doubt, take a look to our FAQs
Because since its founding, Atletico Madrid has proven to be not only one of the best teams in Spain but also one of the more fighters and with a a large crowd of supporters. If you are part of it and are looking for tickets for matches, you're in luck. Buy Atletico Madrid tickets here and now in Monoticket! The 2016-2017 season has already begun we have the best tickets for you to see your favorite team from the best seats. Are you going to miss this opportunity?
HISTORY OF THE ATHLETIC CLUB MADRID
Founded in 1903, Atletico Madrid is one of the oldest clubs in Spain. His field, the Vicente Calderon, is located on the banks of the Manzanares River. Just a few years after its foundation and chaired by Julian Ruete, Atletico Madrid gets to the first end of his story. However, it was not until 1960 when Atletico Madrid really start to see results. Gets its first Copa del Generalissimo, who later would get in an exciting derby that ended 3-1 by defeating arch-rivals Real Madrid. It is in 1970 when Atletico Madrid reached its first peak in the hands of French coach Marcel Domingo, who gave real satisfaction to the Atletico fans. It was the time when Atletico Madrid became legend.
ATLETICO MADRID WINS
It is evident that since its inception Atletico Madrid is a winning club and the Atletico fans are used to winning and celebrating titles and awards.
These celebrations would highlight its 10 leagues, 10 Spanish Cups, 2 Super Spain, 2 Europa League, 2 European Super Cups, 1 International Cup ...
BUY TICKETS FOR ESTADIO VICENTE CALDERON
On the banks of the Manzanares River is the Vicente Calderon Stadium, venue that welcomes every season thousands of fans colchoneros ready to cheer their team tirelessly.
From 1966 is standing this colossus with a capacity for 54,907 spectators, although at the beginning of opening had capacity for 62,000 spectators I seeing reduced by different modifications over the years.
It is a stadium worthy of being visited, although it is more interesting even see one of the parties of the legendary club rojiblanco in person. To do this, as easy as entering Monoticket.com, choose the game you like and start enjoying a real football show. Are you going to let them tell you?
There are no events forAtlético Madrid.